Everything you should learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the ideal holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be simplified.
The eVisa Egypt is an online travel authorization made for people that wish to visit Egypt for travel and leisure. This system speeds up the application procedure to obtain new visas. The holidaymakers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just through an online application. This new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are a few requirements the visitors need to keep in mind to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous types of visas, so you have to see if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you can apply for an online visa, make sure to complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay the fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so ensure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you obtain the online visa you have to print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to select its type. Based on how you prepared your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 1 month stay and are valid for 6 months, starting off the issue date. When travelling with a team, one person can apply on the internet for all the tourists, but each of them need to complete and also sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Remember that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to get a Visa.
In case you chose to take a number of visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and come back as you want. This kind of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you need to request for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever necessary.